Monday, March 2, 2009

One smile can warm three winter months

Look beyond the orchid. Out the window and see the kind of day we had here in New England.

It started snowing yesterday afternoon in fits and starts but by night it was coming down in earnest.

It snowed nearly all day long today but the heaviest snow was really over by mid-afternoon while another inch or two came in the light snow.

So it was another day to work at home on my current project for the school; I rose early and got to my computer early. It was a great day to stay warm indoors. Drink tea. Slowly cook a chili for another day. Make tetrazinni for dinner tonight.

Oh. And the project. That, too.

And now I am listening to Sting playing with Chris Botti and am in heaven at the fabulous sounds they are making together.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nice! Felt like I was right there with ya!!!